Skycruiser MK3 STOL TURBO
- Crew: one
- Capacity: one passengers
- Length: 7,08 m (23,22 ft)
- Wingspan: 10 m (32,8 ft)
- Wing area: 12,2 m2
(16 m2 with sea-wing) (131,27 sqft ; 172,16 sqft)
- Wing aspect ratio: 8,22
- Height: 2,78 m (9,12 ft)
- Empty weight: 379 kg (835,53 lb)
- Gross weight: 861 kg (1898,14 lb)
- Max. Wing loading: 53,8 kg/m2
(including sea-wing) (11,0 lb/sqft)
- Fuel capacity: 350 litres
(92,47 US gallons) in fuselage fuel tank
- Powerplant: 1 × Rolls Royce RR-500
turboprop aircraft engine
with 450 shp (take-off)
- Propellers: 3-bladed
- Max. horisontal speed: 400 km/h (248,6 mph)
- Cruise speed: 370 km/h (230 mph)
- Stall speed: (40,39 mph); 65 km/h
(wing and sponson flaps down,
by 861 kg MTOW)
- Range: 4300 km (2322 nmi) with reserves
at 70 % power, by glide ratio 14
360° view (click)
- State of the art exterior and interior -
Registrated desing by OHIM - ID001882986-0001
- Retractable landing gear with the most efficiency
oil pneumatic shock absorber- there is no need a built airfield.
Take off and land distance 60m/200Ft
- Easy to fly, highly manouverable flying boat, low stall speed.
- Full glass windshield - excellent visibility from the cockpit.
- User friendly controls in the interior.
- Safety airplane parachute.
- Full span slotted leading edge increasing
safe flight with washout of the wing.
- Reverseable propeller and water rudder
for easy manouvering on water.